Google Maps Integrations
Which way do I utilize these integrations?Look into these interesting ideas for the ways to integrate Google Maps for multiple goals. Decide on the one that suits just fine:
- Any CMS (Joomla, WordPress, OpenCart, Magento, Drupal, etc.).
- Website Builders (Wix, Shopify, Squarespace, BigCommerce, Webflow, Weebly, etc. ).
- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page, etc.).
- Mobile apps (iOs, Android).
- Extensions (for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.).
- Any landing page with a widget implemented (access by direct link).
Which way can I integrate Google Maps with my website?
Among the best practices is to try Elfsight widgets. Follow this simple guide and you will manage to integrate any Google Maps content through the instrumentality of our widget.
1. Configure the required widget
Customize the desired widget in our user friendly configurator or log in to your account at and find the previously created widget.
2. Obtain the widget’s code
After you shape the app and pick the preferable settings, get your app code, or a direct link to the landing page with your widget.
3. Use your code or the link for integration
Insert the installation code into your website or template you utilize, or apply the link for adding to social networks. On condition of experiencing inquiries or running against some obstacles, feel free to apply for our support team. Our professionals will be excited to help you with all the difficulties you might have with the product or installation process.