How can I use up these integrations?Check some solutions for the ways to integrate Mailchimp content for diverse goals. Decide on the one that hits the mark:
- Any CMS (Magento, Drupal, Joomla, OpenCart, WordPress, etc.).
- Website Builders (BigCommerce, Wix, Webflow, Weebly, Shopify, Squarespace, etc.).
- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page, etc.).
- Mobile apps (Android, iOs).
- Extensions (for Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.).
- Any landing page with a widget inserted (access by link).
How can I integrate Mailchimp on my website?
One of the best options is to use Elfsight widgets. Comply with this straightforward guide and you will manage to use any content from your Mailchimp account by the agency of our widget.
1. Create the needed widget
Configure the desired tool employing our intuitive configurator manager or log in to your account at and select the previously formed widget.
2. Obtain the widget’s code
Right after you create your widget and pitch on the functionality you need, copy your app code, or a direct link to the web page with the widget.
3. Put to use your code or the link for integration
Integrate the code you’ve received into the website page or template you utilize, or apply the link for posting to social platforms. On the condition of confronting questions or encountering some complications, don’t hesitate to write to our support staff. Our people are eager to resolve all the difficulties you might have with the widget or installation.