G2 Crowd Reviews for Webflow
Elfsight G2 Reviews widget is the simplest way to improve your company reputation by displaying real customers’ reviews on your products. Reveal only the best or the most meaningful comments and arrange them exactly as you need. Collect social proof via showing to your audience that you are a credible partner. Help users to share more impressions on your business and encourage user communications!
Insert the best posts on any page of your website
In order to get a better understanding of G2 Crowd widget, see the list of its primary traits. They make our widget incredibly beneficial for your website:
- 3 variants of filters: by type, exclude by, and the amount of reviews to display;
- Four predefined layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- The active button for leaving another review takes people to the G2 account;
- Six switchable parts of the interface: author name and the photo, review, the date of posting, G2 sign, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios after review request refusal: revealing a custom text or remove the button.
How to add G2 Crowd Reviews to Webflow website
These several actions are the only thing you need to do.
- Create your own G2 Crowd plugin
In our free editor, create a plugin with a custom composition and functionality.
- Copy the individual code to integrate the plugin
After you have set up your widget, you will get your personal code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Embed the plugin on your Webflow website
Find the area where you would like to reveal the plugin and add the copied code there. Save the edits.
- The embedding is successful!
Go to your site, to take a look at your plugin.
Still can’t decide? Or experiencing troubles? Simply write a request to our support team. They will settle every problem.