Adobe Muse Button widget
Elfsight Button is a widget for Adobe Muse allowing you to make different buttons for multiple purposes on your site. There are lots of actions that can be taken as soon as a user clicks the button. For example, they can be redirected to some landing page, dial your phone number, chat via well-known messenger and more. The Button is highly personalisable – you are free to use any message, content above and below the button, and adjust its size and colors.
Put to use an alluring button to uplevel sales on your website, attract more new subscribers on social media accounts and much more!
These are just several of the powerful widget features:
- Change colors and fonts
- Two variations of button layout – Embedded and Floating
- An opportunity to add content above and below button
- A label that can occupy two lines
- More than 8 variants of actions after a click
How to embed Button to my Adobe Muse website?
Simply take the steps presented below to add the tool.
- Open our free demo and start forming your own widget.
Determine the preferable interface and features of the plugin and save the corrections.
- Get the unique code which is shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the creation of your personal widget is done, copy the personal code from the appearing window and keep it for further usage.
- Begin using the widget on your Adobe Muse homepage.
Embed the code saved recently in your website and apply the modifications.
- Done! The setup is fully accomplished.
Go to your site to see in action the functioning of the plugin.
In case you have any difficulties, do not be afraid to contact our support team. Our people are longing to help you with all the questions you may have with the product.