- Google Sites
- A few more landing page builders
What is a landing page builder?
Landing page builder a tool that can be the fastest way to create effective web pages to get leads, conduct surveys, test various ideas and implement experiments
Of course, not everyone actually needs this tool. But the most common cases of those who might need this tool include:
- Ecommerce websites. Usually these categories require lots of proof like photos, videos, reviews, features overview and so on. To make those vivid and reliable, you definitely need a third-party software.
- Marketers who need to perform continuously A/B tests. Landing page builders are good for testing CTAs and other new features.
- Researchers running performance marketing campaigns – for example, in Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Landing page builders allow them run experiments more rapidly and reduce cost of acquisition.
Now that you’ve decided this tool is what you need let’s proceed to our overview of most popular builders.
The best landing page builder software
We’ve rounded up 10 builders so that you could start achieving your goals sooner. Choose the one that suits you.
Google page builder
About: it’s a structured wiki- and Web page-creation tool. Google developed it in order to help anyone create simple web sites that support collaboration between different editors.
Features: drag and drop editor, responsive design, integrations with Google Drive, Google Maps and more.
- Support: Help center or community.
- Pricing: free.
Check all the features of this tool here.
Leadpages page builder
About: Leadpages helps small businesses connect with an audience, collect leads, and close sales. Using this tool, you can easily build websites, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and more.
Features: it offers drag and drop interface, a huge variety of templates to choose from. Leadpages builder is fully responsive and works with any mobile devices. It also includes different ecommerce solutions for websites (landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars), analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Support: knowledge base, phone, chat, email, workshops, group coaching.
- Pricing: three plans. Standard – $25 /month, Pro – $48 /month, Advanced – $199 /month. Free trial period lasts for 14 days.
For more details see the official website.
ClickFunnels page builder
About: ClickFunnels is an online sales funnel builder that helps sell and deliver products online. This tool simplifies online marketing by providing users with the best options for a specific business, product, or service.
Features: this landing page builder offers you simple drag and drop editor, campaign analytics and A/B testing options, social media and third-party integrations, more than 100 templates. It’s fully responsive and you also have an option to check the performance of your landing page on mobile.
- Support: support team, knowledge base, chat.
- Pricing: three options, from $97 /month to $1,497 /month. Also offers a 14-day free trial.
For more information see the official website.
Lander page builder
About: it’s a user-friendly landing page creation platform which can help even those without IT or design knowledge to produce and manage effective PPC, social media and email marketing campaigns.
Features: Lander offers its users easy to manage drag and drop editor, A/B testing tool, integration with Facebook and email integration, ecommerce tools like countdown, more than 100 templates and conversion analytics tracking.
- Support: help center, contact form, knowledge base.
- Pricing: two options – $16 /month, $83 /month. Free trial period lasts for 14 days.
See more details on lander here.
SendinBlue page builder
About: Sendinblue as an email marketing tool, all-in-one platform for email, SMS, Facebook Ads, Chat, CRM, landing pages and more. It helps to communicate, personalize, and convert customers.
Features: Sendinblue has a simple drag and drop builder, different layouts and dozens of templates for users to choose from. It also provides you with a possibility of A/B testing. Responsive design included as well.
- Pricing: Five pricing plans, including free. Lite – $25 /month, Essential – $39 /month, Premium – $66 /month and Enterprise which is calculated individually. The free plan offers limited features.
- Support: phone, email, written guides.
See more details on the official web page.
Mailchimp page builder
About: Mailchimp is among the best marketing software providing you with the ability to create and manage mailing lists, newsletters,landing pages and more. The core product of the company is an email marketing service.
Features: Simple drag and drop editor, responsive design. Unfortunately, there are not so many templates – 8, but you can always look for a third-party solution. Also, you can’t add custom HTML or run A/B tests. The integrations limited as well.
- Pricing: four pricing plans, including free. Essentials – $9.99 /month, Standard – $14.99 /month, Premium – $299 /month.
- Support: chat, email, tutorials.
See more info here.
Unbounce page builder
About: Unbounce is landing page builder software that helps you to optimize dedicated landing pages prompting visitors with one focused goal instead of leaving them to wander a site full of distractions.
Features: Unbounce offers its clients a huge variety of options. Of course, you can get a taste of simple drag and drop editor, ecommerce solutions like popups and sticky bars, and the possibility to add custom scripts. All the pages are mobile responsive and you are also free to A/B test different variants. The integration options include Google Analytics and Zapier.
- Pricing: Three pricing plans. Essential – $79 /month, Premium – $159 /month, Enterprise $399 /month. There’s also a 14-day free trial.
- Support: chat, help center.
Check the official website for more details.
Instapage page builder
About: Instapage is an end-to-end solution for deploying personalized post-click experiences at scale. It can help you maximize your conversion rate, gather leads and many more.
Features: Instapage offers its audience intuitive drag-and-drop page builder, a huge selection of ecommerce widgets, a possibility of tracking and analytics options. The collection of templates counts more than 100 variants at the moment. Mobile-friendly design is included by default.
- Pricing: two pricing plans. Business – $149 /month and Enterprise which is calculated individually. Free trial ends after 14 days.
- Support: help center, video tutorials.
For more info on Instapage, check the official website.
HubSpot page builder
About: HubSpot offers its audience a full stack of software for marketing, sales, building landing pages, and customer service, with a free CRM at its core. They’re powerful alone but even better when used together.
Features: HubSpot can help you create mobile responsive pages by means of a handy drag and drop editor. You can preview your page on different devices, run A/B tests, choose from a library of templates, check the analytics. There’s also an integration with Salesforce available.
- Pricing: three pricing plans. Starter – $40 /month, Professional – $400 /month, Enterprise – $3.200 /month.
- Support: email, support community, phone.
See more info here.
Shogun page builder
About: Shogun is a powerful drag and drop page builder and visual content management system seamlessly integrated with Shopify, Magento, Salesforce, BigCommerce.
Features: drag and drop visual editor, a possibility to run A/B tests and check the performance of your page on different devices. Tracking and analytics options available as well as different ecommerce solutions. You can also get the taste of 30+ templates.
- Pricing: Three pricing plans. Build – $39 /month, Measure – $99 /month, Optimize – $149 /month. Free trial ends after 10 days.
- Support: tutorials, email.
Check the official website to get more info on the service.
A few more landing page builders
If you haven’t found a perfect solution in the list above, check some of these tools:
- Landingi – end-to-end platform, offering more that 40 integrations, popup generator, 200+ templates and more.
- GetResponse – offers about 100 templates, A/B testing, different forms and image editor.
- KickoffLabs – сhoose from over 45 highly customizable landing page templates, ecommerce options and more.
- Wishpond – use simple drag and drop editor, built-in popup tool, A/B testing tools, create custom form fields and much more.
- Ucraft – using this tool, you’ll easily create a landing page, portfolio or online store. Pre-made templates, handy editor and more available as well.
- Carrd – lets you build one-page sites for pretty much anything, whether it’s a personal profile, a landing page to capture emails, or something else.
- Pagewiz – is the do-it-yourself landing page generator that lets you create, publish, and split-test landing pages on the fly. 15+ integrations and lots of templates are there to help.
- Launchaco – simple yet powerful website/landing page builder. Offers predesigned content blocks, testing options, etc.
Some of these builders suit small businesses, and others are better for large companies. But all of them can be considered as a full solution.
We’ve gathered all the key features of the popular landing pages in this table for your convenience.
|Number of templates||–||178||100+||20+||100+||8||140+||100+||10+||30+|
|Analytics and A/B testing||–||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Integrations||Integrations with Google Drive, Maps and more||40+||20+||2||–||Limited||2||60+||1||5|
|Pricing||Free||From $25 to $199 /month||From $97 to $1,497 /month||From $16 to $83 /month||From $0 to $66 /month||From $9.99 to $299 /month||From $79 to $399 /month||From $149 /month||From $149 /month||From $39 to $149 /month|
|Free pricing plan||–||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No|
Any of the tools mentioned above will help you create a high-converting sales, webinar, confirmation and other landing pages. If you’re still not sure, check our comparative table to see all the main features. Don’t think too long – choose the one that best suits you at the terms of price and features and start working.
And if you already have an experience of using any of landing page builders, please, feel free to share your cases in comments.