Adobe Muse Back to Top widget
Back to Top is an uncomplicated widget for Adobe Muse which allows quickly and seamlessly get back to the top of your website after scrolling long pages. The audience of your site will no more need to search for the Home button and drag the scroll bar across the page. Our Back to top plugin can be tailored the way it suits you best – make it square or rounded, change its color, size and put it anyplace on the page to enhance user experience. The button can be displayed on any device type – from smartphone to desktop.
Put to use one more accessible scroll to top widget to provide marvelous UX
These are only several of the valuable widget features:
- Repaint the button
- Embed the button on: all pages, specific or excluded ones
- Specify the scroll speed
- Eight button positions available
- Two button types – Floating or Embedded
How to add Back to Top into my Adobe Muse site?
Simply follow several steps given below to integrate the plugin.
- Open our free editor and start shaping your unique plugin.
Choose the selected form and parameters of the plugin and save the modifications.
- Get your individual code appearing in the widow on Elfsight Apps.
After the configuration of your widget is finished, copy the personal code at the appearing box and save it for further usage.
- Enter on using the tool on Adobe Muse homepage.
Enter the code you’ve copied before into your website and apply the modifications.
- You’re done! The embedding is successfully performed.
Visit your site to check the functioning of the tool.
On condition of experiencing inquiries or coming across any problems, please address our support staff. Our specialists will be delighted to resolve all the issues you may have with the plugin.