WooCommerce Amazon Reviews plugin
Elfsight Amazon Reviews plugin is the most uncomplicated way to form your brand representation by demonstrating real visitors’ reviews on your production. Boast only the best or the most meaningful thoughts and array them the way you need. Get results with social proof by showing your audience that you can be trusted.
Motivate users to write new comments on your products and encourage customer conversations!
Find below basic features of the widget:
- Three predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- 4 ready-to-use layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- The active button for sharing a new review takes people to the Amazon page;
- 6 flexible elements of the widget: author name and picture, recommendation text, date, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of scenarios of review request denial: demonstrate your message or hide the button.
How do I embed Amazon Reviews on my WooCommerce site?
Simply follow several steps given below to embed the widget.
- Make use of our free editor and start building your customized widget.
Determine the desirable layout and characteristics of the plugin and apply the modifications.
- Receive your individual code appearing in the widow on Elfsight Apps.
After the configuration of your plugin is over, copy the individual code in the emerged popup and keep it for further occasion.
- Commence applying of the widget on WooCommerce website.
Integrate the code saved recently in your website and apply the modifications.
- The Setup is successfully performed.
Go to your site to check the work of the tool.
On condition of having questions or running into some difficulties, have no hesitation to seek assistance of our support team. Our consultants are eager to help you with all the questions you may have with the product.
How to add Amazon Reviews to my WooCommerce website without coding skills?
Elfsight provides a SaaS solution that lets you create an Amazon Reviews widget yourself, see how easy the process is: Work directly in the online Editor to create an Amazon Reviews widget you would like to see on your WooCommerce website. Pick one of the premade templates and adjust the Amazon Reviews settings, add your content, change the layout and colors without any coding skills. Save the Amazon Reviews and copy its installation code, that you can simply paste in your WooCommerce website without buying a paid subscription. With our intuitive Editor any internet user can create an Amazon Reviews widget online and easily embed it to their WooCommerce website. There’s no need to pay or enter your card credentials in order to access the service. If you face any issues at any step, please feel free to contact our technical support team.