Amazon Reviews widget for iFrame
Our Amazon Reviews plugin is the easiest way to shape your brand reputation by voicing real clients’ comments about your goods. Show only the best or the most meaningful comments and array them the way you want. Get results with social proof by demonstrating your audience that you can be trusted.
Inspire users to post new reviews on your goods and encourage customer conversations!
To get a clear knowledge of Amazon Reviews, look at the list of the most outstanding functions. They make the widget really efficient for you:
- Three available filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews;
- Four predefined layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to control displaying the header of the widget;
- Review request button gets visitors to the Amazon page;
- Six flexible elements of the widget: author name and photo, recommendation text, date, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two options of scenarios after review request denial: reveal a text message or remove the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews to iFrame website
These steps are the only thing you need to follow in order to integrate the widget.
- Build your own Amazon plugin
Using our free editor, generate a widget with a preferred composition and functions.
- Acquire the individual code to add the plugin
After you have created your widget, you will obtain the individual code from the popup window on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code for further use.
- Add the plugin on your iFrame site
Go to the area you want to display the widget and add the copied code there. Publish the edits.
Visit your site, to check your work.
Still have doubts? Or facing any problems? Our support team will help with any kind of question.