BigCommerce Airbnb Reviews
If you wish to boast your high rating and convince site visitors that your products or services are good value for money, Elfsight Airbnb Reviews widget will be the solution. Using this tool, you will easily embed client reviews from Airbnb on your website. You will be able to sort them out to demonstrate only positive, show ratings and an active button that will lead users to your Airbnb page, where they can write a new review.
You are free to integrate the review widget in any page of your site, or insert it into the site template, in this case it will be revealed on all pages. Reviews will do a good job on product pages or About Us page, the places, where you want to prove your high rating.
Reviews added by real people look perfectly trustworthy to your website visitors and mean to them that your company is reliable. High rating and positive reviews may help increase purchases on your website. In addition, active button will contribute to having more client reviews about your accommodation on Airbnb.
It only takes just a couple of minutes of your time to embed the widget. The process is really speedy, free, and without-coding.
- You can place the widget to your site right via our service. Simply apply the guide below on this page.
- The widget can be integrated via our service or on the marketplace. You can view more details these variants and pick yours.
To have a better knowledge of the widget, see the list of the primary features. They make our widget really effective for your website:
- 3 available filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- Six flexible elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date ofsharing, Airbnb icon, and star rating;
Let’s check how to paste the Airbnb Reviews to your BigCommerce store
The below actions are the only thing you need to do to have the widget up and running.
- Add the app
Push «GET THIS APP» on the page with Airbnb Reviews and add the app to your store.
- Modify the app
On this stage, open «My Apps» section of your admin panel. Here you can insert required sources and links and modify the interface.
- Publish the app on your website
Enter «Storefront» section then open «Web Pages». Select the area you would like to add the plugin to and insert it there.
- Widget installation to BigCommerce is complete!
Enter the website, to check your plugin.
Still can’t decide? Or stumbled upon anything? Simply write a request to our support team will resolve every issue.