Shopify Yelp Reviews app
If you need to prove your high appraisal by customers and convince site visitors that your products or services are worth buying, Elfsight Yelp Reviews is the right choice. With this tool, you are able to integrate client reviews from Yelp on your site with info about their authors, sort them out to demonstrate only positive, add ratings and review-request button that will get users on your Yelp page, so that they can leave a fresh review.
Where can I display this plugin
The widget can be published on any page, where you wish to display your high appraisal and popularity among clients. If you need it on all pages of your site, you can simply add it to the website template.
How do I benefit from it?
Reviews left by real people look maximum trustworthy to your clients and mean to them that your business can be trusted. High rating and positive impressions may help boost sales on your site. More to that, redirect button may contribute to having more users’ reviews about your offers or services on Yelp.
How do I add Reviews from Yelp widget to my Shopify website?
You only will need three minutes of time to have the widget up and running. Adding it to your site is really swift, free, and without-coding.
You can add Reviews widget to the site through our service, just apply the instructions hereafter on this page.
To shape a better idea of the widget, see the list of its major features. They make our widget really effective for your website:
- 3 available filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- 4 predefined widget layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- The active button for sharing another review takes users to the Yelp page;
- Six flexible elements of the widget: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Yelp icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenario after review request denial: demonstrate a text message or hide away the button.
Learn how to embed the Yelp Reviews to your Shopify store. It is incredibly easy
A couple of simple steps are the only thing you need to demonstrate the widget on your site.
- Make use of our free configurator and start forming your custom-built app.
Find the suitable design and features of the app and save all the corrections.
- Receive your personal code which appears in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the generation of your personal app is done, copy the individual code at the emerged box and save it for later usage.
- Start using the app on your Shopify site.
Place the code saved recently into your website and apply the improvements.
- The installation is fully accomplished.
Open your site to see in action the work of the app.
Still can’t make a decision? Or have questions? Simply direct a request to our customer support department; they will resolve any matter.