iFrame Telegram Chat
Telegram widget by Elfsight is the quickest way for your site audience to send their messages to you and have their questions answered. Stay available right now for audience in one of the most favorite messengers non-stop. Embed Telegram Chat on your web page and it will appear on certain pages or for specified kinds of viewers, choose start-chat triggers, create your custom welcome message, change icons and apply other personalization. Having Telegram messenger on your site, you will remain easy-to-reach for people at all times and regardless of your location.
It’s is one of the handiest ways for people to reach you and get their questions resolved!
Here’s a list of all the functions of Telegram Chat. You can set them directly in the editor and they will help you create the widget which will fit for your case.
- Integrate Telegram messenger on your page to have chats with visitors
- Three variants of chat position: floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window;
- A library of bubble icons for you to select from;
- Editable bubble text;
- Chat header with page logo, name, and caption.
How do I embed Telegram Chat Box on iFrame website?
To add widget, just follow the guidelines below.
- Design your own Telegram widget
Managing our free demo, set up a plugin with a selected design and functional traits.
- Get the individual code to set up the widget
After you have set up your widget, you will obtain your installation code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code.
- Publish the widget on your iFrame website
Select the place you plan to embed the plugin to and paste the saved code there. Save the changes.
- You successfully performed the installation
Go to the web page, to see your work.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the customer service if you need assistance or having something to ask. Our specialists will be glad to help with every request.