Elfsight Refund Policy
Elfsight offers a 14-day 100% money back guarantee with no questions asked to let users fully evaluate the app.
Getting a refund during the 14-day period
At any time during the 14 days, potential customer can cancel their account and will be refunded in full. During this period, we encourage users to contact our Support Team with any questions concerning the apps’ functionality, settings and the billing procedure of our service in order to establish the following:
- The app does exactly what the user requires;
- The app displays and works correctly on the user’s website and is compatible with the website’s general setup;
- The customer understands the way the service works and the billing procedure;
- The customer understands that subscriptions are recurring and will be automatically renewed at the end of the paid period.
By continuing to use the service following the end of the 14-day period customers confirm the following:
- They are familiar with the billing model;
Getting a refund after the 14-day period
After the 14-day period is over, refunds are offered under the following circumstances:
- Сustomer’s use-case is no longer supported due to the changes on the side of the app;
- Сustomer is experiencing an issue or bug with the app that cannot be fixed by our developers in less than two weeks.
Refunds for the following reasons are NOT offered after the 14-day period:
- Customer who no longer needs to use the app didn’t cancel the subscription before it was renewed – customer is solely responsible for cancelling their recurring subscription. Elfsight bears no obligations whatsoever in regard to timely cancellation of customers’ subscriptions;
- Customer has changed their mind about using an app for reasons unrelated to the app’s performance midway through the paid period and canceled their subscription;
- Customer has requested extensive widget customization that is not doable in the general context of the app or new app functionality after the 14-day period.
With all other reasons, no refunds are offered after the 14-day period as a matter of policy. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.