iFrame Podcast Player widget
Elfsight Podcast Player is a simple tool for iFrame giving you an opportunity to playback podcasts directly on your site. The plugin is exceedingly adjustable: you may alter its placement, putting it anywhere on the page, change its size, recolor the background and other elements to combine it with your website’s design, employ dark color scheme, display images and show or conceal 3 other player components like progress bar and many more. Entertain your users, turn the autoplay option on and have no doubt – your audience won’t quit your homepage immediately!.
Delight your users by granting them with helpful and interesting materials employing Elfsight Podcast Player
The key widget features offer
- Various color alterations.
- Two layouts applicable.
- An opportunity to add background image.
- An unlimited amount of tracks.
- A possibility to form your custom color scheme.
How do I add Podcast Player on my iFrame web page?
Simply follow these steps presented below to activate the tool.
- Manage our free demo and start shaping your custom-built instrument.
Find the custom look and parameters of the tool and save the modifications.
- Receive the individual code popping up in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the customization of your plugin is complete, copy the individual code in the appearing popup and keep it for further use.
- Commence utilization of the plugin on your iFrame website.
Insert the code you’ve copied before into your homepage and save the corrections.
- The Setup is successfully ended.
Visit your website to observe how’s the plugin running.
On condition of confronting questions or encountering some complications, don’t hesitate to apply for our customer service staff. Our people will be delighted to resolve all the issues you may have with the plugin.