Blogger Pinterest Feed widget
With the help of Pinterest widget by Elfsight, you can add to your website gorgeous visuals from Pinterest. Elfsight widget helps displaying chosen pins, boards, and your full account into your website. Entice your clients with the help of carefully selected visuals, theme boards, and design your own unique collections. Achieve better coverage of your photos, strengthen engagement on your site and attract more followers for your Pinterest profile along with this.
Showcase your products, services and projects on the site with pins and boards!
- Level up user engagement on your website
Thoroughly picked photos on your website will get maximum users’ attention and keep future customers engaged.
- Achieve better social spreading of your Pinterest profile
Grant a chance to people who are not on Pinterest to admire your carefully picked content, showing it on the website.
- Bring more attractive content to your site
Thanks to Pinterest pins and boards at your disposal, you are free to choose the best visuals for your website to make your people engaged.
Several advantages, which turn our Pinterest gadget into a matchless solution for Blogger website:
- Showing account title, followers and following counts.
- Choose the main theme color;
- Switchable pins elements: Author, Text, Share button, Pinterest Icon.
- Display or hide boards and pins counts;
Check all the features
How to add Pinterest widget to Blogger website
A small instruction on generating the widget without competence in web development or hiring a temporarily programmer. You need just several minutes for implementation of the guide.
- Construct your personalized Pinterest Feed
With our free demo, generate a widget with the look and capacities that are for your use case.
- Receive a code for integrating the widget
After widget fine-tuning, copy a code for Pinterest widget from the appearing notification on Elfsight Apps.
- Place the widget on Blogger site
Add the widget to the desired element of the page and save the results.
- The embedding is successful!
Visit your website, to see your work.
Having issues while using the instruction? Address Elfsight support service.