Magento Feedback Forms plugin templates
Why Elfsight Magento Feedback Forms plugin is the Best?
If you’re on the hunt for a highly responsive and flexible form to boost engagement rate and get more potential clients to your Magento, then the Feedback Forms plugin from Elfsight is the best choice to set your brand apart. Our pre-made solutions can improve the Magento site’s user experience and raise purchases in a couple of minutes. Save time and cash on employing a programmer since the setup procedure is fast and doesn’t need coding expertise!
Magento Feedback Forms Features and Integrations
How to Create Feedback Forms template for Magento Website
To make the Feedback Forms plugin for Magento, use the steps from the detailed tutorial:
- Choose the Feedback Forms template from the list and press the “Use Template”.
- Modify the template’s elements to meet your interest and apply all adjustments.
- Sign in to the account.
- Obtain your personal code to add the form on your Magento website and the direct URL-link.
Do you face any issues building your form template? Feel free to get in touch with the Elfsight Support Team.
How to add Feedback Forms to Magento Website
In order to add the Feedback Forms plugin to the Magento webpage, follow the uncomplicated guideline:
- After editing your Feedback Forms template, sign in to your Elfsight account.
- Get the unique form code.
- Enter the form code into your HTML editor.
- Congrats! You have added the Feedback Forms plugin to the Magento webpage successfully.
Came across any difficulties during the setup process? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer service. We will be happy to support you.
The Feedback Form presents a couple of alternatives to rank client experience and products, like the star scale, number scale, thumb scale, and smiley scale fields. Choose the ones that suit the needs and customize them to your standards.
In the Feedback Form, you can add questions like multiple-choice, dropdown, star scale, number scale, thumb scale, smiley scale, and a field for a text response.
The ideal way to analyze feedback is to sync the Feedback Form to Zapier, Google Sheets, or Mailchimp to export data at first, then filter it based on chosen criteria, and conduct an analysis at final.
Absolutely! The form template for Feedback Forms plugin is entirely compatible with any content marketing systems and websites.
You may sync Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Feedback Forms using the online demo editor after choosing the template.
You can promote the form through different marketing platforms, but we suggest checking out these options to enhance orders:
- Distribute the direct URL to the form.
- Include the form to your emails.
- Embed the form into the landing page.
- Spread the form link across your social media channels.
You’re able to personalize all the elements of the Feedback Forms via our demo editor, including the text fields to fill out, heading, cover image, logo image, footer, positioning, layout, button icon, color palette, success message, and so on.
To export your form results, it is necessary to sync the Feedback Forms with an integration application like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. Therefore, view the guide:
- Find the “Integrations” menu option in the online demo editor.
- Choose the integrator you would like to use.
- Link the form to the selected application integration by completing the criteria for each service.
In order to get the form notifications and continuously get emails, complete these steps:
- Locate the “Email” menu tab in the live demo.
- Select the “Notify Me” button.
- Activate “Email Notifications” to receive notifications when an individual submits the form.
- Add your email address and modify the text message notification.
- Navigate back to the “Email” menu and choose the “Notify Respondents” option to send an email reply after someone fills out the form.
- Activate “Autoresponder Email” and write the text message.
Yes, certainly, the Feedback Forms are completely responsive and designed to work efficiently with different screen resolutions, OS, and browser platforms on every digital device.
Absolutely, even if you’ve selected the embedded template at first. In order to adjust the layout and make the Feedback Forms floating, check out these guidelines:
- Open the “Layout” menu tab in the online demo configurator.
- Hit the “Pane” layout option shown on the screen.
- Change the settings for the placement and floating button.
- Customize the floating button in the “Appearance” tab and save the edits.
- Sign in to your Elfsight account and get the code to embed on the Magento webpage.
To embed a CAPTCHA protection to the Feedback Forms template and stay protected from spam, complete this uncomplicated guideline:
- Locate the “Settings” tab in the live demo.
- Look for “Spam Protection” and press on it.
- Toggle on “Enable reCAPTCHA.”