Where can I put to use these integrations?Look at some solutions for the ways to integrate PayPal content for multiple purposes. Choose the one that suits you best:
- Any CMS (OpenCart, Magento, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc.).
- Website Builders ( Weebly, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Webflow, Wix, Shopify, etc.).
- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page, etc.).
- Mobile applications (iOs, Android).
- Extensions (for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.).
- Any landing page with a widget integrated (access by direct link).
Which way do I integrate PayPal on my website?
One of the best options is to try Elfsight widgets. Comply with this uncomplicated guide and you will manage to integrate PayPal through the use of our widget.
1. Form the widget you need
Tailor the desired app applying our convenient configurator or log in to your account at and choose the tool you’ve already constructed.
2. Copy the widget’s code
Just as you form your widget and select the necessary settings, get your application code, or a direct link to the landing page containing the widget.
3. Employ this code or the link for integration
Integrate the code you’ve received into your website or template you are utilizing, or apply the link for adding to social networks. On condition of confronting questions or encountering some complications, have no hesitation to write to our support staff. Our people are longing to help you with all the issues you might have with our tool or installation.