How can I use these integrations?Here are these interesting ideas on how you can integrate Edmunds for multiple goals. Select the one that hits the mark:
- Any CMS (Magento, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, WordPress, etc.).
- Website Builders (Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, Shopify, Webflow, BigCommerce, etc.).
- Social platforms (Facebook Page, Tumblr, etc.).
- Mobile applications (Android, iOs).
- Extensions (for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.).
- Any landing page with a widget integrated (access by direct link).
Which way do I integrate Edmunds with my website?
One of the best practices is to apply Elfsight widgets. Follow this simple guide and you will be able to integrate almost any content from your Edmunds account by the agency of our widget.
1. Construct the widget you need
Personalize the desired app through our convenient configurator or log in to your account at and find the the app you’ve already constructed.
2. Obtain the code
After you shape your app and pitch on the needed settings, copy your installation code, or a direct link to the web page with your widget.
3. Utilize this code or the link for integration
Integrate the copied code into the website page or template you are utilizing, or use the direct link for posting to social platforms. On condition of confronting questions or coming across some difficulties, have no hesitation to write to our customer service team. Our specialists will be excited to resolve all the issues you may have with our widget or installation.