How can I use up these integrations?Look into these interesting opportunities on how you can integrate Booking.com content for various purposes. Decide on the one that suits just fine:
- Any CMS (OpenCart, WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, etc.).
- Website Builders (Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, Shopify, Webflow, BigCommerce, etc.).
- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page, etc.).
- Mobile apps (Android, iOs).
- Extensions (for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.).
- Any landing page with a widget embedded (access by link).
How can I integrate Booking.com with my web-page?
One of the best practices is to use Elfsight widgets. Comply with this simple guidance and you will manage to embed almost any content from your account on Booking.com with the help of our widget.
1. Construct the widget you sought for
Modify your desired app applying our easy-to-use configurator or log in to your account at and choose the previously created widget.
2. Copy the code
Right after you form your app and pitch on the functionality you need, get your installation code, or a link to the page with the widget.
3. Employ this code or the link for integration
Insert the code you’ve copied into the website page or template you are utilizing, or use the direct link for adding to social networks. Supposing you challenge any difficulties, have no hesitation to appeal to our customer service staff. Our consultants will be excited to resolve all the issues you may have with the product or installation process.