Where can I apply these integrations?Look at some ideas for the ways to integrate Amazon content for multiple goals. Choose the one that works just for you:
- Any CMS (OpenCart, Drupal, Magento, Joomla, WordPress, etc.).
- Website Builders (Weebly, Squarespace, Shopify, BigCommerce, Webflow, Wix, etc.).
- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page, etc.).
- Mobile applications (Android, iOs).
- Extensions (for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.).
- Any landing page with a widget embedded (access by direct link).
How can I integrate Amazon with my website?
One of the best practices is to apply Elfsight widgets. Follow this straightforward guidance and you will be able to integrate any content from your Amazon account by dint of our widget.
1. Create the widget you sought for
Configure your desired widget employing our handy configurator or log in to your account at and pick the previously formed widget.
2. Get the code
Right after you build your widget and scope out the functional traits, copy your app code, or a link to the page with the widget.
3. Put to use the code or the link for integration
Paste the copied code into the website page or template you utilize, or apply the direct link for adding to social networks. On condition of experiencing inquiries or running against some obstacles, feel free to reach out to our customer service team. Our consultants will be happy to resolve all the difficulties you might have with our widget or installation.