iFrame Facebook Messenger widget
Facebook Chat made by Elfsight is the simplest way for your website users to communicate to you and have their questions answered. Now you are available online for your audience in the most comfortable messenger all day long. Paste Messenger on web page and make it appear on the most important pages or for selected types of clientele, assign start-chat triggers, show your unique welcome message, choose icons and do more. With our chat on your site, you will remain posted by your visitors anytime and from anywhere.
Chose Facebook chat and enhance your customer service!
For better understanding of Facebook Chat, check up the list of it’s most important features. They make our widget incredibly effective for your promotion:
- Integrate Facebook messenger on your site to stay always available for users;
- Answer messages directly from your Facebook page;
- Make use of 3 types of chat layout: as a floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window;
- Explore a collection of bubble icons to take from| Find your bubble icon from the library of available icons;
- Edit the text of the chat bubble.
How to add Facebook messenger to iFrame website
To activate the widget, simply follow the steps below.
- Build your own Messenger plugin
Using our free demo, shape a plugin with a preferable layout and functional traits.
- Copy the personal code to embed the plugin
After you have configured your widget, you will receive the individual code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code for later use.
- Add the plugin on your iFrame site
Chose the place you plan to show the plugin on and paste the copied code there. Apply the results.
- You successfully accomplished the installation
Go to your website, to view your messenger.
Feel free to contact our customer support team if you’ve got any questions. Our specialists will help you with any problem.