GoDaddy Event Calendar plugin
Embed Event Calendar with Elfsight Widget
Elfsight Event Calendar for GoDaddy is a powerful app enabling you to easily share your events with the rest of the world. It has a good deal of options for demonstrating upcoming events the most representative way. Customize it to blend the design with your page’s aesthetics. Form multiple events, add different tags, upload your custom pictures and videos, and keep users updated about your agenda.
The Events Calendar may help you effortlessly display your future activities and increase the engagement rate on your website.
Main features of Event Calendar App
Here you can see all the functional traits of Event Calendar. They are available right in the editor and they will help you configure the plugin right for your needs.
- Use adaptable content opportunities to accommodate the calendar for your type of events.
- Help users add your events to their commonly used calendars.
- Generate various types of events, specify locations and add hosts.
- Classify all your activities and confer them tags.
- Discriminate between 4 layout options.
How to embed Event Calendar on GoDaddy?
To embed Event Calendar, simply take several fast steps.
- Design your custom Calendar plugin
Using our free editor, create a plugin with a selected layout and functionality.
- Copy the personal code to integrate the plugin
After you have configured your plugin, you will get the individual code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code.
- Integrate the plugin on your website
Go to the area you need to embed the plugin to and insert the copied code there. Save the results.
- The integration is successful!
Visit the store, to view your plugin.
Feel free to get in touch with our customer support if you need help or have issues. We will be glad to help with every request.
Is there a method for embedding Event Calendar to my GoDaddy site with no coding experience?
Elfsight company introduces a solution that enables people build a Event Calendar section yourself, learn the easy steps:
- Go to the online Editor to establish a Event Calendar plugin you would like to integrate on your GoDaddy.
- Choose one of the pre-designed templates and change the Event Calendar settings, switch the layout and color of the elements, add your content without coding.
- Save the settings you’ve made to Event Calendar and get its installation code, that you can paste in your GoDaddy web page using a free plan.
Working in our user-friendly Configurator every internet user can form Event Calendar widget online and simply include it to GoDaddy site. You shouldn’t get a paid plan or submit your card credentials to access our Editor. If you face any issues at any step, go ahead and talk to our technical support staff.