Webflow Background Music
Embed Background Music on Webflow with the Elfsight widget
Elfsight Background Audio is an uncomplicated plugin for Webflow allowing you to playback music tracks straight on your website. The widget is remarkably modifiable: you may change its placement, setting it in any place on the page, change its size, do over the background and all other parts to combine it with your site’s design, apply dark theme, reveal covers and display or hide four additional player components like progress bar, heading and others. Add as many tracks as you want to entertain your audience, switch the autoplay option on and be sure – your users won’t quit your website immediately!
Make your website more effective for e-commerce aims with Background Music player
Get to know the list of the most powerful features:
- Unlimited color alterations
- Dark/light color scheme
- Responsive design
- Two layouts available
- Possibility to add background image
How to add Background Music on my Webflow site?
Simply follow the instructions below to integrate the plugin.
- Using our free demo start forming your personalised widget.
Determine the custom interface and characteristics of the plugin and save the edits.
- Copy the unique code popping up in the special form on Elfsight Apps
After the setting up of your widget is over, copy the individual code from the emerged box and keep it for further use.
- Initiate employment of the background audio on Webflow
Embed the code you’ve copied recently in your homepage and apply the edits.
- You’re done! The setup is fully ended
Go to your site to see in action how’s the plugin running.
Supposing you deal with questions or clash with some obstacles, please appeal to our customer service team. Our specialists will be delighted to help you with all the difficulties you might have on the plugin.
How can I embed background music into my Webflow site without coding skills?
Elfsight provides a Cloud-based solution that empowers users to create a background music feature themselves, see how straightforward the process is:
- Access the online Editor to generate a background music feature you’d like to integrate into your Webflow site.
- Select one of our pre-designed templates and customize the background music feature settings, adjust the layout and color scheme, incorporate your content without any need for coding.
- Save the settings you’ve configured for the background music feature and obtain the code for embedding the feature, which can be effortlessly added to your Webflow site at no cost.
By operating within the user-friendly Editor, any internet user can create a background music feature and embed it into their Webflow website. There’s no requirement for payment or the disclosure of your card information to access the Elfsight Editor. If you encounter any difficulties at any stage, please feel free to reach out to our customer support.