Webflow Airbnb Reviews
Embed Airbnb Reviews on Webflow with the Elfsight widget
If you wish to demonstrate your appreciation among users and convince website visitors that your products or services are worth purchasing, Elfsight Airbnb Reviews suits you perfectly. With our tool, you are free to insert users’ reviews from Airbnb on your website with info about their authors, use filters to show only good ones, add ratings and an active button that will get users to your Airbnb page, so that they can leave their review.
Where on my site can I integrate Airbnb Reviews
Our widget can be set up on any page, where you want to impress users with your high appraisal and popularity among customers. If you want to display the widget on all pages of the site, you can easily paste it into the website template.
How will I benefit from it?
Reviews posted by real people look maximum trustworthy to your site users and prove them that your business is a reliable partner. High rating and excellent reviews may help elevate sales from your site. In addition, redirect button will contribute to increasing the amount of client reviews about your place on Airbnb.
How do I add Airbnb Reviews to my Webflow website?
You only need one minute of time to embed the widget. The process is extremely speedy, free, and coding-free.
- You can embed Airbnb Reviews to the web page right through our service. For it you need to apply the instructions hereafter on this page.
- The widget can be embedded via our service or on the marketplace. You can compare both options and choose yours.
Main features of the Airbnb Reviews widget
In order to shape a full understanding of Airbnb Reviews, discover the list of the most outstanding functions. They make this widget maximum effective for your business:
- Four available layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- The active button for leaving one more review gets visitors to the Airbnb page;
- Six flexible elements of the reviews: the name of the author and photo, recommendation, date of posting, Airbnb icon, and star rating;
Check how to set up the Airbnb Reviews on your Webflow page
The following several steps are the only thing you need to do. The process is coding-free.
- Create your custom Airbnb plugin
By means of our free editor, create a plugin with a preferred layout and functionality.
- Get the individual code to publish the plugin
After you have created your widget, you will obtain the unique code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Display the plugin on your Webflow site
Pick the page or the area where you want to show the plugin and add the saved code there. Save the edits.
- You successfully performed the installation
Visit the page, to take a look at your reviews.
Still can’t decide? Or stumbled upon anything? Simply send a request to our customer support, we will help with any problem.