Which way do I utilize these integrations?Look into these interesting ideas on how you can integrate Spotify for multiple purposes. Pick the one that suits you best:
- Any CMS (OpenCart, Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.).
- Website Builders (Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow, BigCommerce, Weebly, Wix, etc.).
- Social platforms (Facebook Page, Tumblr, etc.).
- Mobile applications (Android, iOs).
- Extensions (for Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.).
- Any landing page with a widget inserted (access by link).
How to integrate Spotify with my website?
Among the best practices is to employ Elfsight widgets. Follow this straightforward guidance and you will manage to embed any content from your Spotify account by means of our widget.
1. Configure the required widget
Modify your desired app employing our convenient configurator manager or log in to your account at and select the previously created widget.
2. Copy the installation code
Right after you form the widget and choose the necessary settings, copy your app code, or a direct link to the landing page with your widget.
3. Put to use your code or the link for integration
Insert the code you’ve received into your website or template you are utilizing, or use the link for adding to social platforms. On condition of confronting inquiries or running against any obstacles, feel free to apply for our customer service team. Our professionals are eager to resolve all the issues you might have with the widget or installation.