Shopify Google Reviews app
Elfsight Google Reviews is a simple widget that will help you to insert on your website customer reviews about your products or services from posted on Google. With this widget, you have at your disposal several filters to sort out unwanted reviews, demonstrate your star and number ratings from Google, display details about the authors, and introduce a button, which will redirect visitors to leave one more review on Google. Elfsight Customer Reviews widget will help you show your perfect social proof on the site and elevate sales.
You can embed the Google Reviews app on your Shopify website. Simply go to the admin board and do the following actions:
- Click theme settings.
- Pick the block where you want to insert Your Shopify app on.
- Paste the code from Elfsight Apps and employ the modifications.
- You’re done, the Shopify widget is ready to use!
And don’t forget to visit this page if you want some more details on the widget’s functioning.
Yes! You can do it through the use of our live demo. Also, the demo can be used to add the widget to your Shopify website.
To get a clear understanding of the widget, you can look through the list of the primary traits. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your website:
- 3 predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- Four ready-to-use of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- Review request button gets people to the Google page;
- Six customizable elements of the interface: the name of the author and photo, recommendation text, date of leaving, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of scenarios of review request refusal: reveal a text message or remove the button.
How to integrate the Google Reviews into your Shopify store
The following steps are the only thing you need to do. The process will take a couple of minutes of your time and doesn’t involve coding.
- Employ our free editor and start forming your customized app.
Pick the selected look and specifications of the app and save all the edits.
- Copy your individual code shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the configuration of your app is done, copy the individual code at the appearing window and keep it for later use.
- Initiate applying of the app on Shopify site.
Add the code copied recently into your site and apply the modifications.
- The installation is fully accomplished.
Open your site to inspect the performance of the app.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service and they will help with any question.