Shopify Cookie Consent widget
With Elfsight Cookie app, it’s absolutely simple to notify viewers that your website has cookies via a moderate popup. Our widget allows you to show your own message, provide a link to the website usage policy, and show active buttons to seek permission from users. You can choose to arrange the widget as a page bar or a box and choose the best position on the page. Also, the option to choose custom colors will help you make the widget consistent and match the website general style.
You can embed the announcement on any page of the website as well as on all pages, depending on what you need. Immediately after a visitor gets on the page, a notification will appear.
Elfsight helps you create an instant cookie notification free from coding and very quickly. It is translated into all most wide-spread European languages to assure positive user experience for your audience.
It takes one minute of your time to activate the app. Embedding it is really speedy, free, and without-coding.
Elfsight Cookie app can be set up via our service or on the marketplace. Here you can compare all details about the two options and decide which one is for you.
To get a clear perception of Cookie Consent, view the list of its primary features. They make our widget really beneficial for you:
- Select a simple notification or request a consent;
- The option to set your own announcement message with available formatting and links;
- Reveal or switch off an active link to website use policy and enter custom link text;
- The option to Pick Bar or Box layout variant of the notification;
- The option to paint buttons and link.
Learn how to paste the Cookie Consent to your Shopify store. It is fast and coding-free.
A couple of quick steps are the only thing you will need to do.
- Employ our free demo and start forming your custom-built app.
Find the preferred arrangement and performance of the app and apply all the edits.
- Copy your individual code popping up in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the creation of your app is finished, copy your code from the emerged window and keep it for further occasion.
- Begin using the app on Shopify site.
Paste the code you’ve saved recently in your website and save the modifications.
- You’re done! The integration is successfully ended.
Open your site to inspect the work of the app.
Still can’t decide? Or have inquiries? Simply send a request to our customer support. We will help with any kind of issue.