Weather widget for Facebook Page
Elfsight Weather is a simple and easily adaptive website widget to show the relevant weather situation for any required area. Enter a place by the title, ZIP code or the coordinates. Website visitors will check the fresh info on the temperature, air pressure, humidity, and weather elements. Our widget features an option to display hourly or daily forecast. You can adjust the interface using themed background pictures and the option to apply custom colors.
Raise sales of seasonal products with relevant weather forecast on your site!
Check a list of all the functional traits of Facebook Weather widget. You can adjust them straight in the editor and they will help you construct the widget especially for your needs.
- 3 ways of adding the place: the name, the ZIP code, and the coordinates;
- Over 30 languages supported to demonstrate weather data in the language of your audience;
- 5 variants of the widget configuration for various use-cases;
- The option to show the daily forecast for a week with dates;
- Add hourly forecast for the nearest 12 hours.
How can I add Weather to Facebook page?
To introduce Weather widget, simply follow the guidelines below
- Generate your personalized Weather widget
By means of our free demo, shape a plugin with a preferred interface and settings.
- Get the individual code to install the widget
After you have generated your widget, you will get your installation code from the popup window on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code.
- Add the Weather tab to the Facebook page
Create your custom Facebook Tab. Insert the code that you received at elfsight apps into the tab. If you have any issues, just check our guide on creating custom Facebook Tab
- Setup is complete
Visit your page, to check your widget.
Feel free to contact the support service should you need assistance or having issues. We will give a helping hand with every enquiry.