To show an image by location, you need to set the URL address of the location from Instagram as the feed’s source. It is easy to do, but we’ve made up a short tutorial, just in case you have any questions.
- Open instagram.com and login to your account, if necessary.
- Enter the location you need into the search field:
- Select the location from the search result list:
- Click on the location’s name, and after you’re redirected to the location page, copy its URL from your browser:
- Paste the location’s URL into Instagram Sources field on Content tab of your widget’s settings:
- Admire your beautiful image feed!
You can set as many locations as you need, and combine them with any other type of Instagram sources that Instagram Feed supports! Have a great user experience with Instagram Feed, and if you have any questions, you’re very welcome to contact our friendly Support Team!