A brief guideline on widget introducing on Adobe Muse
A concise manual for users who know how to deal with the admin panel and can apply small changes to website HTML code.
- Create your own widget in the editor;
- Choose your tariff plan (from free to unlimited);
- Acquire a widget installation code;
- Open the admin panel of your Adobe Muse site;
- Go to a desired page if you plan to put the widget only on one page, for instance, the main page. Should you need to add the widget on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, go to a required template;
- Save the alterations and see the results!
Below you will read more information about each step of the tutorial, including screenshots and detailed descriptions. Contact our support team and they will help you with widget integration. It is available for all Elfsight users.
A detailed manual on widget adding on a Muse website
An extensive tutorial for each step.
Step 1: Generate and personalize a widget
The first point – adjust widget appearance and function features.
Create a necessary widget
Pick a service plan
Choose one of our premium tariff plans for your site or get the taste of the widget with the help of the free plan.
Get your widget installation code
Copy the widget installation code, which you received at Elfsight Apps, for placing it on the website.
Step 2: Embed the widget on your Adobe Muse website
The second point – insert the created widget into the code of your website page or template.
Open your administrator panel
Get authorized in the required site to enter the editor and apply the required code changes.
Paste the widget embedding code
Enter a desired page or a necessary template and paste the widget code received at Elfsight Apps. Apply the changes.
Congratulations! Installation was successful
How do I vary widget parameters after the embedding?
Once you have done the installation, you can enter your account at Elfsight and adjust the parameters or style of the widget. All the alterations are applied automatically straight away.