Yottie WordPress plugin allows you to display a single YouTube video on your site. This is what you have to do:
- Go to Source tab and set up one source group.
- Paste the video’s URL into Sources field.
- Go to Header tab and turn off the header.
- Go to Groups tab and uncheck Show Groups option (Groups tab).
- Go to Content tab and set one column and one row.
After that you just need to save the gallery and copy its shortcode into an area that supports WordPress shortcodes (for more information on WordPress shortcodes and how to use them, see https://elfsight.com/help/what-are-wordpress-shortcodes-and-how-do-i-use-them/).