Creating and adjusting a widget
Here’s a short guidance: construct website Feedback Form in the widget editor on the basis of available templates:
- Select: Feedback template.
- Set the email address for getting letters and add fields for the info you want to ask for; Choose the action after sending the form; Choose the layout and set the width and height of the form.
Would like to bring a unique feature to the widget look? You can introduce your own changes using custom CSS field.
- Accept all the changes.
Save the changes.
Embed the Feedback widget to your website
Choose a page or template, where you want your widget and add the code copied at Elfsight apps.
Find your CMS or website builder from the list below and make steps according to a quick guide: Adobe Muse, BigCommerce, Blogger, Drupal, Elementor, Joomla, jQuery, Magento, HTML, ModX, OpenCart, Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow, Weebly, Wix, WordPress.
After shaping your widget, make sure to save its installation code for further use on your site, on the step of the widget integrating.
How do I personalize the widget after I have published it?
After you have installed the widget to your site, you can adjust the content and interface settings of the widget from your personal account at Elfsight apps. All the adjustments that you make, will be automatically applied to the widget on your website.l
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The most efficient widgets for your site;
- Free unlimited time help for all customers;
- Fast and simple widget embedding.
Elfsight widgets are your choice if you’re looking for a really effective tool for your web business or project. Get the best widgets to help you achieve more!