Build a Digg Button and personalize it
Here are installation steps to make:
- Choose a suitable template;
- Embed a Digg icon and type button text;
- Set interface parameters: position and align on the page, button look (shape, elements, and animation effect) and color scheme (type, colors, transparency).
Save all alterations.
Insert the Digg Share Button into the site
- Choose a page or template to publish the widget. Paste the code which you received at Elfsight apps.
- Do you encounter any issues setting up or personalizing the widget? Get in touch with us via email, to receive support by a professional specialist.
Here are the media resources for which we offer our icons: VK, Viadeo, Tumblr, Stumbleupon, Skype, Renren, Reddit, Odnoklassniki, Myspace, Linkedin, Line, Google Plus, Gmail, Email, Flipboard, Evernote, Buffer, Amazon, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Whatsapp, Telegram.
How do I customize my widget after I have embedded it?
After you have inserted the widget to the website, you can adjust the content and style settings of the widget from your personal account at Elfsight apps. All the adjustments that you make, will be automatically applied to the widget on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The best widgets for your site;
- Free lifetime help for all customers;
- Quick and easy widget installation.
Choose Elfsight widgets if you’re looking for a really effective tool for your web business or project. Have the best widgets to help you grow!