Create and personalize a Buffer Button
Follow this instructions:
- Select an appropriate template;
- Add a Buffer icon and type button text;
- Choose the following settings: position and align on the page, button (shape, elements, and animation) and color scheme (type, colors, transparency).
Apply the alterations.
Add the Buffer Button to the site
- Go to a page or template to add the widget. Put the code that you were given at Elfsight apps.
- After you have created the widget, save the unique code. It is going to be used to integrate the widget on your website.
Discover a collection of media supported: VK, Viadeo, Tumblr, Stumpleupon, Skype, Renren, Reddit, Odnoklassniki, Myspace, Linkedin, Line, Google Plus, Gmail, Flipboard, Evernote, Digg, Buffer, Amazon, Viber, Whatsapp, Telegram.
How do I personalize the widget after I have embedded it?
After you have added the widget to the site, you can manage the content and style settings of the widget from your account at Elfsight apps. All the adjustments that you make, will be automatically applied to the widget on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The most effective widgets for your website;
- Free lifetime support for all customers;
- Quick and effortless widget creating.
Elfsight widgets are your choice if you’re looking for a really working solution for your web business or project. Have the best widgets to help you develop!