Hanukkah Countdown Timer template
How is it possible to use the Hanukkah timer?
A countdown widget is a beautiful timer that there is no need to program: simply add and rearrange visually all elements in the free configurator. Put together the widget settings in a couple of minutes and make a popup that calls the highest attention. It is possible to add a timer widget anywhere you want:
- Personal blogs (Blogger, Ghost and many others).
- Ecommerce website (Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento).
- Social platforms (Facebook Page, Tumblr etc.)
- Website on any CMS (Squarespace, WordPress, Wix etc.)
- Share the widget via a link (on an individual page).
Hanukkah Countdown Timer
Show how many days there are until Hanukkah and tell about sales campaigns that end on this day.
How can I add Hanukkah countdown widget to my website?
To install this widget, you have no need to have any ability to code or particular skills.
- Create an account in our service via the demo so that you could receive the all set template;
- Copy the widget code, which you will see on your page at Elfsight Apps;
- Insert the code into the site theme or to the page where you want to embed the widget;
- Make sure to apply the changes. All is done!
Any time you would like to edit your widget, you can do it in your personal profile at Elfsight Apps. There’s no need to alter the website code.
You are welcome to adapt any chosen template the way you want by means of the free demo. There’s a possibility to change the size of the font, colors, layout, text alignment and behavior of the widget.
You can insert the widget everywhere there is an opportunity to paste iFrame code or custom code.
Yes, we provide free installation and customization service to our customers.