A ready-made template to embed Zillow testimonials on your site
Need a Different Template?
Check out more ready-made templates for any use case or build your own!
No Suitable Template?
You can easily assemble the widget you need using our simple-to-use configurator.
How do I use the Zillow Reviews?This review widget is a badge or slider that helps to display testimonials and ratings from Zillow. The widget is unnecessary to code it: easily add and configure all its details in the free live visual configurator. Configure widget settings in no time and create a popup that calls the highest attention. You have a possibility to add a reviews widget anywhere and everywhere:
- Ecommerce website (Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce)
- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page etc.)
- Website on any CMS and website builder (Wix, Squarespace, WordPress etc.)
- Personal blogs (Ghost, Blogger, and many more).
- Share the widget with a URL (on an individual page).
How can I add a Zillow widget to my website?
To integrate the widget, you don’t need to have any coding knowledge or special skills.
- Register our service through the demo;
- Copy the installation code which can be found in your admin panel at Elfsight Apps;
- Paste two lines of code to the part of the page where you want to embed the widget;
- Press ‘Save’. That’s it!
Whenever you want to change your widget, you have an opportunity to do it in account at Elfsight Apps. You don’t have to change the site code.
How can I make my own template?
You can adjust any selected template the way you wish by means of the Elfsight free configurator. You can change layout, colors, size of the font, performance of the widget and text alignment.
Is there a way to add a widget to in Tumblr or on Facebook Page?
You can add the widget anywhere where there is an option to paste iFrame or custom code.
Will you help me if anything goes wrong?
No bother, our skilled support team provides free setup and installation help.