A ready-to-use template to add testimonials to your website
This template doesn't work for you?
Check out more ready-made templates for any use case or build your own!
Fetch excellent Facebook reviews to your website and show you are a trustworthy company
How do I make use of the HomeAdvisor Reviews?The review widget is a slider or badge which helps to display testimonials and ratings from HomeAdvisor. You don’t have to program it: effortlessly mix and match visually all elements of it in the free live editor. Configure widget adjustings in several seconds and make a popup that highlights the most attention. You have an opportunity to add a reviews widget no matter where:
- Ecommerce website (Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento)
- Social platforms (Facebook Page, Tumblr etc.)
- Website on any site builder and CMS (WordPress, Squarespace, Wix etc.)
- Personal blogs (Ghost, Blogger, and many more).
- Share the widget via a link (on an individual page).
How can I add a HomeAdvisor widget to a website?
To add the widget, there is no point in having any specific skills or coding knowledge.
- Register our service through the demo to use the chosen template;
- Save the embedding code that is in your admin panel at Elfsight Apps;
- Paste two lines of code to the page where you want to embed the widget;
- Don’t forget to save the changes. Success!
Any time you need to modify your Reviews widget, you can do it in the dashboard at Elfsight Apps. You don’t have to change the website code.
Can I design the widget the way I need?
You are free to modify any chosen template the way you need by means of the Elfsight editor. You can change text alignment, layout, performance of the widget, colors and size of the font.
Wondering if I can embed a widget on Facebook Page or in Tumblr?
You may add the widget anywhere where it is possible to paste iFrame or custom code.
Will you give me a hand if anything goes wrong?
Yes, our expert support team provides free installation and setup assistance.